Review: EOS Fuzzy Petal Series in Blue WM-225

Friday, February 22, 2013


It's been a while since I last reviewed circle lens that I kind of forgot what I looked like wearing colored ones. I've been wearing my Princess Mimi Almonds and my Grang Grang lenses like crazy but I love trying out new lenses because I think it's a nice way to change up your look! 

I received these from Mukuchu a few days ago. These are the EOS WM-225 in blue! They are part of the Fuzzy Petal Series. The blue looks so pretty! I kinda wish my hair was still blue because I think they'll look awesome with blue hair. What a bummer my blue hair faded out so fast! Well anyway, these lenses enlarge my eyes quite well! The design kind of reminds me of my first lenses which were from GEO from the angel series. The blue shows up well and they aren't that scary looking in person and they were comfortable too. Not as comfortable as my Princess Mimi Almonds but still pretty comfortable. These look really pretty up close and afar, so no complaints from me! I bet the other colors will look lovely too.


I hope you liked this review! Have a nice day!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Great lenses, they suit you so much!! :D


    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they really look aweosme, I love that strong blue on you, goes perfect with your baby pink hair ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lens look great on you! ^-^ I love your hair color btw!

    http://mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow they're so vibrant! looks really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vibrant color <3 lenses look great in you, love your eye makeup ^^

    torukogyaru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops i meant "great on you" lol i hate iphone keyboard xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing lenses! I love the color:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how the color shows up! I wanted to try these before, but I can't seem to find them with prescription :<

    tht-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look so nice on you! Great review <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your eyes soooo much!!!
    And the lenses llok gorgeous on you! <3

    http://www.newfashionorder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe