Outfit: Silence

Monday, February 25, 2013








“Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”


Hello everyone! I've been trapped in my room for a number of days now due to being a tad sick but now I'm okay so now I can finally go out and shop! Well anyway, this dress which is c/o LOVE is so cute that I wanted to take it out for a spin immediately! The peter pan collar is so cute because it's actually made up of pearls and beads instead of just plain white cloth. It's such a pretty dress! I initially wanted to pair it with black booties but I think my oxfords suited them much better! All in all I love this look! It just looks so whimsical. Do you like this look? 

Dress: LOVE | Tights: Terranova | Necklace: F21 | Shoes: Dr. Martens


You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. So pretty! *o* Love the way your hair compliments the deep blue dress <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look! your hair's a really cute colour right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so so cute my dearrrr ♥
    love your outfit *_*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet dolly outfit :)

    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your face <3 You're such a doll :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit <3
    so pretty

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this look, and your haircolor is always changing when i click on your blog :)

    xVisa
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is so cuuute, I love your hair too *o*

    http://mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the shade of your hairrrr *O* And the peter pan collared dress is cute ^^

    tht-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your dress it too cute!
    Plus I love the colour palette of your whole outfit!
    I swear you are a doll Marion >w<

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your hair.

    Wonderland-sweet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww thanks for the sweet comment! Love you too! Love this look, makes you look so innocent and demure. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh you are soooooo coool! Win cool sunglesses on my blog!http://emillana.blogspot.no/2013/02/give-away.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are a heartbreaker...perfect from head to toe. and the outfit gives you a mysterious look. love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I Love your look, I love your hair !

    You're gorgeous ! :$




    laviiieenrouge.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe