January 2013 Gets

Wednesday, February 06, 2013








Is there any better way to start the year than with new makeup and skincare products? NO! Haha! I've been meaning to try some of these products out so I'm so glad I finally have them. I'm most excited about the Smashbox Primer because I've been reading so much raves about it and just the fact that it is so expensive here in my country made me just want it more. Fingers crossed that I wont break out for any of these products! 

  1. Smashbox Behind The Lens Holiday Prime and Set Kit:
    • Smashbox Photo Set Finishing Powder 
    • Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
  2. Etude House Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream Natural Beige W13
  3. Etude House Sunprise Fresh Sun Powder 50 + SPF/PA++
  4. Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner
  5. Etude House Wonder Pore Brush

Should I review any of these? Just leave me a comment down below!
Thank you for reading!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Would love to see your review of the primer and the brush :D



    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see a review on Etude House Sunprise Fresh Sun
    Powder =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Review all of them! I love seeing product reviews :) It's a great start the year! Shopping! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love wonder pore! i bought the huge bottle in Korea and I'm almost done with it! :O

    missdanbee.blogspot.com
    20% off Daily Look

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awesome getttsss. I've been using the Smashbox primer for years and I just switched over to the elf mineral infused primer a couple months ago because they are seriously the same thing( while im not sure if the ingredients are EXACTLY the same, they feel the same on the skin)and the elf is only 6$ compared to Smashbox's 30 some dollar price tag. I'm not sure if you can get elf where you are, but if you can you should definitely try to pick up their primer. That pore brush looks awesome toO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. please do the review on wonder pores! been wanting to use that but its confusing, so do a review! :D
    anw thanks for following my blog,i'm following you back, i love your blog !

    http://fashiondity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love your blog ^_^

    Follow each other?
    Follow me via GFC : http://kalapalette.blogspot.in/
    Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Kalapalette

    Kindly let me know where all you are following and I will return the favor.

    Spread some love.

    Apurva
    http://kalapalette.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like really curious and interesting products, can't wait for a review!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonder pore is amazing item, I've been wearing it and it feels good on my skin. Isn't brush supposed to go with Wonder Pore facial cleanser tho?
    Wiaitng for the reviews on these items ^^

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe