Addicted to sweaters!

Sunday, February 03, 2013



It's been a while since I've last been addicted to something in terms of fashion. I've been buying sweaters nonstop these days despite of the terribly hot weather in my country. Many people may ask, Why? But I say, Why not?! They're super easy to pair and they're so comfortable. MAD COMFY! My favorite partner for sweaters is a skirt; mini, bodycon, mullet, pencil, pleated, maxi. Any skirt looks awesome with sweaters! I just love them and I think my love for them will never die. Haha!

 On the days that I have nothing to do like today, I love to go window shopping online. I found all these lovely sweaters in one store. When I saw the pullovers they carry, I was inlove. I found all of these in Sheinside, click here to see the other designs they carry. If you're addicted to sweaters like me, I suggest you look at their site. You'll definitely cringe in a good way! Haha!

Here are the links of the sweaters I posted: 
1 2 3
1 2 3
1 2 3
1 2 3

If you do want to buy from them, they are having a promo; You can use the code "HOLIDAY20" for 20% off on all your purchases! I hope you guys found this post useful! Happy shopping!

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I agree that sweaters are really so comfortable!! I go for sweaters which cloth are not that thick so despite the not-so-cold-weather here in the Philippines, it's still comfy to wear it! :-D

    dollyuuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot hide my love for sweaters, over the past few weeks my collection keeps getting bigger and bigger!
    Like you said, they are so comfortable and easy to wear. Also because my resistance to cold does that fare that well, a sweater always managed to keep me warm. :)

    I really like the designs you posted, my favorite would be the tiger, surrounded by vibrant geometric design. Classic Boy London and FU*K sweater comes second and third!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! But check eBay, I've seen nearly all of these on there much cheaper!! :D :D



    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love them too <3 adore theone with the cat face!

    BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sweaters look so comfy, and they're cute. It's perfect! My favorite is the fuck one and the boy london one~

    raspberry-notes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Useful post indeed ♥ I've been browsing through Sheinside last week and I welcome your code haha ♥ thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS: second row number 2 is my fav ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, sweaters are awesome, totally inlove with 2/2 ^^
    thank you so much for posting where to get them, that was a really nice detail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the second one in the second row !! It's soooo cute!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore 3-rd sweatshirt in the second line-BOY,looks absolutely edgy!
    let's follow each other?
    http://www.helendushko.com/

    Helen
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow - i am totally in love with your blog! it is gorgeous! keep on the good work - i follow now! <3
    i'd be very glad if u could visit my blog too :)

    My Blog + MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY


    FACEBOOK - MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  12. great blog and nice post! I will be here more often, I'm ur new follower!
    Don't forget to visit my blog too and like my facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love sweaters too! Perfect for that casual comfy look :)
    These designs are so unique! You are very pretty btw :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg these are so cute! I'm a huuuuge sweater girl haha, I almost live in sweaters during fall, love these <3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe