Review: Dolly Wink Number 11 Pure Sweet + Princess Mimi Apple Green

Sunday, January 13, 2013


Hello everyone! I'm back with a new review and this time it's a two in one kind of thing. I've been quite obsessed with how these two look on me so why not review them together in one blog post. Well anyway let's start with the lashes. 

To start, I got the Dolly Wink Otona number 11 Pure Sweet lashes from LoveShoppingholics.com. They retail for 17.99USD. Mind you, they are definitely worth the price. Well I think all Dolly Wink lashes are. But these are definitely one of my Dolly Wink top picks! They are super natural looking; crazy natural. They are just the right length for my eyes too. And my favorite part about these... THEY AREN'T SHINY! I have shiny false lashes. Hate. Hate. Hate. Well anyway, bottom line; Love these. They're comfortable and natural looking. PLUS; They make my eyes look super pretty! Nothing to bitch about here.




Next up is the Princess Mimi Apple Green (Bambi Series) circle lens. I have a love-hate relationship with this pair. I mean, how the fuck can they look so good on me but feel so bad after a couple of hours. ; u ; WHYYYY!!! I love them to bits because I think they make me look quite chio but damn. I can't stand wearing these for more than 3 hours. *Sigh* Maybe you just can't have it all. I have read some reviews of these lenses being comfortable. IDK. Why me. Bottom line is; They look pretty but they're just not that comfortable for me. Omg. They're like pretty girls. Pretty but they're a pain in the ass. Haha!


Oh and BTW, I'm using the Kevin Beautymaker pact here in this photo too! Love it! Covers my scars and shit. Review soon!! :D

Here's a photo of me using the two products mentioned:







Well I hope you guys liked my review of the two products!

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. It looks so pretty! The false eyelashes! Haven't tried wearing false eyelashes. Hope I can try one soon. Haha. Btw, you look so pretty esp on the second pic!!!! Ehehe. :-D :-D

    dollyuuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not long and crazy looking like the first series which I like, looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lashes look so pretty on you! I love the natural effect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look on you! You should wear falsies like this more often. :D

    ★ Cookiie
    http://milkncookiie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green lenses goes perfect with the red head!!
    I will need to get some green lenses soon >O<
    About the lashes, marvellous, but I keep thinking that if you're wearing fake lashes, and you close the eyes, people will notice they're fake! It's the only bad thing I find about wearing them. Anyay you're supercute as always <<33

    ReplyDelete
  6. This particular lashes look so pretty on your eyes! :D Love the lenses too!
    Federica | http://lafavolarussa.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those lashes really do look natural and lovely!! The lack of shine on them is really great :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lashes suit you really well, as do the lenses :)


    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the lenses! I bought a pair from pinkyparadise and they felt horrible on. I just threw them out, because they felt so big and uncomfortable. >_< I guess contacts aren't for me. I hate wearing glasses too...lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL i love your analogy of beauty!! But that is unfortunate about the lenses :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow,
    those are very fluttery lashes.
    i love it.
    :D

    ---

    <3 keyti of brushesandpens

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look super pretty with two of them on. You should try their bottom lashes too, they're equally amazing.

    http://tukimachhi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never tried false lashes because I'm afraid it feels funny but I might try them soon... I love that Twiggy, 60's doll effect.
    You are ultracute, by the way!:)^^ xoxo

    www.nancywilde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw the lashes looks really natural on you! *-* <3 and I love the princess mimi series. :) It´s a pitty that you can wear them just for 3 hours. Did you try eyedrops? ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  15. The falsies looks really pretty and natural on you!(^ω^)
    And the cl look very cute is a shame you can not use them for more than 3 hours!> __ < Try using eye drops this may calm down a little the discomfort (^^)b
    Hope you are well, greetings!( ・ω・)ノ

    http://nyan-dany.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe