Outfit: Richard Parker

Saturday, January 19, 2013


I just recently watched The Life of Pi and it was beautiful. I know tigers and leopards aren't the same but I swear, I see Richard Parker whenever I look into my sweater's eyes. HAHA! Well anyway, I always did have this cat addiction but I think it increased a whole lot after watching the movie. The last time me and my boyfriend went shopping, I think I bought another top with a leopard on it too!

Plus in these photos you can see my short lived pastel pink hair. I placed blue dye on top of it and it just ruined the pink. *Idiot* Haha! Well anyway, I'm thinking about changing it back to pastel pink after a while. I still don't know though. What do you guys think? Any hair ideas?  Tell me! My classmates want me to dye my hair black! Noooo.








You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. In love with this outfit!!! :D


    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cats <3 and tops with the design or their face I love! haha
    As for your hair.. I like the color it is now, but I haven't seen you with black hair yet :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooooo don't go black!! I love it this color but think lavender would look great as well :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top is so nice! Our bags look the same haha. No!!! Don't Dye it black!!! I regret going black really.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow the sweater is really nice!
    Dye it SILVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I have your bag? I love it! I think you would look great with black hair but I'm kinda partial to it lol...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the whole style of your outfit!
    GASP! Creepers! >w< I'm really lusting after a pair, haha! >w<
    I'm no hair expert, but if I was, I would give you tips! ^w^

    http://www.joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute sweater and shoes! where'd you get them? *__*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit esp the skirt and the socks! Hehe. ;-D Hmm. what about dyeing it brown again? Ehehe. :-))

    dollyuuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looove the knit + skirt + tights + socks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looove how your hair looks in pink <3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe