Outfit: Rainy Day

Thursday, January 24, 2013


Hello everyone! I'm blogging this inside my room covered with a cozy blanket on a nice rainy night. Mr. Rain has been with me and my city for quite some time now. It's been a while since I last experienced this amount of rain in a week. Though I like this lovely weather, I do pity those people having a hard time because of the floods occurring. It's so gloomy in the city and so is my outfit. Don't get me wrong. I love gloomy. Gloomy is my kind of thing.





I much as I love colors, I can not deny the fact that I love black and white more than any color ever created. So I think I have more black clothes than colored ones nowadays. I wore my black mullet skirt with my black cross top! Surprisingly, when worn together, they look like a dress! To break the whole black and white theme, I also wore my denim studded button down. And of course, to top it all up, I wore my favorite creepers and my favorite bag!




I still love mullet skirts and I don't think I will ever hate them. They just make me feel like a goddess. HAHA! I think I'll be a granny and still wear them.

Do you like this outfit?

You Might Also Like

31 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hello! Maybe I can do a blog post for you soon? :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Lianda. <33 The color has faded quite a bit now though :O

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks love! You should post outfits often too! <3

      Delete
  4. I actually thought it was a dress! I lvoe the look, I couldn't ever pull it off, but you look amazing, like a model from Kera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! What a lovely compliment! I love Kera models! <3 Thanks Vita! :) I think you could pull it off too!

      Delete
  5. Love it! >w<
    Ah, your outfits are always so gorgeous!
    And I really agree with you there that black and white are just the absolute best!! ^^

    http://www.joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bawww! You're the sweetest! <3 I followed you back btw! :)
      Thank you so much! I think I have soooo much black and white clothes now that people are teasing me to be so punk or something like that >_< Haha!

      Delete
  6. aw, your outfit looks 'very tumblr'
    I hope you take that as a compliment :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Yes! I love tumblr fashion so I smiled when I saw that compliment! <3 Thanks Yuki! :D

      Delete
  7. Oh wow, I DID actually think that it was a dress haha :) I love to do that as well, mix up a skirt and a shirt and make it look like a dress. I adore the high-low skirt btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Fooled you a bit :p Thank you so much! That skirt is one of my favorites!

      Delete
  8. Hi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's a cool outfit, but i think will be looking great if a pair of boots added :)

    oldsunday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Will remember to wear boots next time :p

      Delete
  10. Love your outfit you look amazing :)

    x Liyana
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woah I love the outfit! I'd wear it just like you did <3
    Good taste!

    http://uchuujun.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marlene! We have the same taste <3 Yay! :D We should be friends!

      Delete
  12. thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate it! :) you should curl your hair too! i bet it'll look good with your hair color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I love your blog kasi <3 Haha! I will curl it soon. Inspired by this comment! :p

      Delete
  13. rocker chic !! love everything !

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love the shoes! must know what/where to get them? *_*
    http://amz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. salamat sis hehe from Davao ka pala, i have friends there :)
    i went to PAP the other day but did not look through the shoes section, ngmamadali kc. sayang :P thank you so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this look! :)
    New follower here! :)



    Jamie Kate
    http://allaroundchekwa.blogspot.com
    All Around Chekwa x Firmoo Glasses Giveaway. Join here!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe