Review: Hada Labo Gokujyun Face Wash

Tuesday, December 04, 2012


Hello everyone! I've been a fan of the Hada Labo lotion for a long long time now so I've been very
 excited to try the facial wash counterpart which I got from Artiestyle a while ago. I think I used this for about a couple weeks straight.


This face wash comes in a squeezy tube type packaging which I like. I hate it when skincare or makeup items come in complicated packagings. *sigh* Haha. Well anyway, the product itself is white and kind of plain but hey there's nothing wrong with that. Haha! It's quite thick and you only need a small amount for your entire face. The smell is quite nice, because it doesn't smell fruity or floraly. I HATE STUFF WHICH SMELLS SO FLORALY OR FRUITY.... Haha. 





Ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Sorbitol, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cocamide Dea, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Chloride, Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate se, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acetyl Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate, Polyquaternium-7, Methylparaben.





BTW, this cleanser foams up nicely but it didn't show in this photo =.="
All in all this cleanser is pretty nice! It's not drying and it makes your skin feel soft! Ahhh. Hyaluronic acid and it's magic! But be sure to remove your makeup as this doesn't remove heavy makeup! Two thumbs up for this product! Be sure to check out the lotion too!


And please do join my new giveaway!






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hii Marion!~
    Thank you for this review!^^
    I want so badly to try the Hada Labo Lotion and this Face Wash!x3 I hope to but them soon!n__n
    Have a nice day!( ・ω・)ノ

    http://nyan-dany.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe