Goodbye 2012

Monday, December 31, 2012


Hello everyone! Finally it's the last day of 2012 and I can't even begin to say how thankful I am that the doomsday scare wasn't actually real. I really don't want to die yet! Haha! Well anyway, As I was cleaning my external HD, I found some OOTDs that I haven't posted yet soooo.. Maybe it's about time to post them! Hahaha. I'm such a sloppy blogger! *NEW YEARS RESOLUTION +1* Be a better blogger! Oh btw, I would just like to say THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone who joined my giveaway! Once I finish checking the entries, I will post the winners. Please be patient for a while! And and and, if you haven't noticed yet, I changed my layout into something more grownup and mature! *NEW YEARS RESOLUTION +1* Be more mature! I hope it's not to bland or whatever. I just wanted something nice, crisp and simple.

Well anyway, on to the outfit! I decided to post this one because it's not all the time that I choose to wear pants! To be honest, I think I only have a few pair of jeans. Compared to my shorts and skirts, I almost have zero jeans. Hahahaha! So forgive me if you think this outfit sucks or whatever! Hahaha! It is something unusual so I have to document it!

I love these comfy jeans I got on sale from F21. I think they might have changed my mind about jeans!





I think I kind of gained weight this year. Sucks.  *NEW YEARS RESOLUTION +1* Lose a bit of weight! Hopefully I can be more active this year and I really hope I graduate this March! Fingers crossed!






I'm hoping for an amazing year ahead of us! Fighting 2013! And I thank God and everyone who made my 2012 an amazing year! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! What are your New Years Resolutions? Tell me about it! Tweet me @forestdoll ~ I'd love to talk to you guys! Lots of  love from me! See you next year!

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. yeaah, let's fight together to be a better blogger next year ^-^ Happy new year too~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a better blogger is on my list too! Geez, I haven´t done anything this year on my blog, but oh well, every day is a chance to start over. :)
    Thank you for being such an inspiration!!!!
    Many many hugs!!!

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love you hair lady!
    Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in jeans, don't be scared of them haha!! And happy New Years to you as well ^__^

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yesss let's all work hard in 2013 :D cute t-shirt :D

    Joyce @carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new years to you~ Haha your resolutions are some of mine too! Good luck to the both of us in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year Marion! :D :D
    Good luck~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,
      How are you I'm continually inspired through beauty, fashion, music and design. this is the link please follow my blog www.wengie.com
      thank you.

      Delete
  8. I'm the same, I have jeans...but none of them fits me perfectly T__T So I just gave up on pants lol I like jeggings though...but I only have one pair..and I can't find it anywhere O_O;
    Cute outfit, nonetheless :D Happy New Year!

    nyuu } lolitium.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy new years! love you bag and its great that you found jeans from F21 that fit. their bottoms never fit me :/

    xVisa
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there,
    How are you I'm continually inspired through beauty, fashion, music and design. this is the link please follow my blog www.wengie.com
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe