Review: GEO Princess Mimi Almond XMM-204

Monday, November 12, 2012


Hello everyone! Finally my pesky camera started working well again! So hello new blog entry. I had so many reviews in line to do that I decided to start with a review. I received new circle lenses from Lens Village and I got the cult favorite, the Princess Mimi Almond ones. For someone like me who loves natural looking lenses, these are certainly a must have. I have read positive review after positive review on these lenses! IDK why I got them so long as they've been out for quite some time now. Well anyway, better late than never I guess! Ha ha!

I've been using these quite religiously for the past few days now and may I just say that I love love love them to bits. Tsubasa, you're amazing!! They're comfortable and they look super natural. Crazy natural. I guess that's why many people love these. I think I will never hate these lenses, ever. No negatives for me.

Life Span : 1 Year Disposable
Power Available : 0.00 to -8.00
Diameter : 14.5 mm
Base Curve : 8.6
Manufacturer : GEO Medical , South Korea






They're my everyday lenses now. I love them. They look natural but they also make my eyes look super pretty. They are probably my "My eyes but better" circle lenses! Two thumbs up. Or make that even three! Ha ha.


Design: /5 -- Simple but definitely stunning. No crazy patterns here.
Enlargement: /5 -- They enlarge my eyes! They do!!
Comfort: /5 -- Comfy! 
TOTAL: /5 -- Love them!!!!!!!! A LOT!


Don't forget to check out Lens Village for more cute lenses! :-) 

PS:  Don't mind my brows as I didn't do them yet when I took that photo. HAHA! I couldn't wait to camwhore! I'm sorry! And.. I changed my hair color last last week! It's now a reddish purpley IDK what to call it color. Ha ha! Hope you guys like this entry! More to come! I promise!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe