Review: EOS Crystal Violet Circle Lens

Friday, November 30, 2012


Hello everyone! It's a holiday here in my country so I get some precious free time to blog! I have some items that I need to review piled up here so I'm going to start with my new circle lens, EOS Crystal Violet. They're from the lovely people from MukuCHU.



POWER/PRESCRIPTION: -0.00 (Plano) only
LENS USAGE: UP TO 1 YEAR
SHELF LIFE: 3 YEARS
MANUFACTURER / ORIGIN: SOUTH KOREA
MATERIALS: 2Hema
B.C.: 8.8mm
DIAMETER: 14.8mm
WATER CONTENT: 38%

I've been using these for a couple of weeks now so I think I can give this a thorough review. Ha ha. Well to start, let me just say that I think purple/violet circle lens suit me. Just a narcissistic opinion right there. But sadly, I can't wear these for over 5 hours, or any other EOS lens. -_- IDK why T_T EOS lens just don't like me. Sad. But they are really pretty nonetheless.










Design: /5 -- Pretty color!! Like the purple on me!
Enlargement: /5 -- Not much enlargement here.
Comfort: /5 -- Needs eyedrops :( EOS lens hate me
TOTAL: /5 -- Like them cause they look pretty but can't wear them for a long time T_T


You can find these lenses here: http://www.mukuchu.com/2012/06/crystal-series.html

Don't forget to check out MukuCHU for more cute lenses! :-) 


PS:  Don't mind my brows again! :)) HAHA! The pimple on my right brow is finally drying up. I CAN HAZ GROOMED BROWS AGAIN! HA HA HA! And please do join my new giveaway!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe