Outfit: 25

Saturday, November 17, 2012


Konichiwa everyone! 

Lately, I noticed that I've been leaning towards my black and whites rather than my colored clothes. Hmm I wonder why. And also I've been addicted to stripes lately. Stripes have never really been my thing just because I don't think they look particularly flattering on my body. I'm pretty short and I don't think it flatters me but what the heck, who cares. 

Wore head to toe, black and white and I love it! Especially my striped dress which I got really really cheap, I wore them with my creepers too! 









I'm thinking of adding more pink to my hair too! What do you guys think? Yay or Nay? 

Well anyway, Got to go! Hope you guys like this!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe