Outfit: Missing my camera!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hello!!!

Just trying out blogging on my phone while eating onion rings here at home. Sorry btw for not blogging more often. It's all because my camera is acting kind of wonky and i can't take as many photos as before so that's why im exploring my other options and i decided to post photos i took with my phone. :)

And to anyone who is on instagram, follow me -- @forestdoll :)

Here's my outfit a couple of days ago!





I hope this post will not make you guys hate me and my blog or what. I hope you will like this entry because I think I can get used to this whole blogging with my phone thing. Im a huge fan of cheesie and i  think all her phone shots look amazing!!:) Till next time guys. Have an amazing week ahead. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe