Review: EOS Star Gray

Monday, September 10, 2012


Hello everyone. I'm back with another circle lens review, I'll be talking about the new pair I received from mukuCHU. It's so amazing how all my latest circle lenses are all in gray. I've now come to like the color gray on me though. Hahaha. So for a change I will probably get brown lenses soon or something other than gray. Well anyway, on to the review.

LENS USAGE: UP TO 1 YEAR
SHELF LIFE: 3 YEARS
MANUFACTURER / ORIGIN: SOUTH KOREA
MATERIALS: 2Hema
B.C.: 8.8mm
DIAMETER: 14.8mm
WATER CONTENT: 38%

These are EOS lenses as mentioned in the title and I just want to stress out how EOS vials are my favorite. Maybe because they're in the color pink. Hahaha. But seriously, I think EOS lenses are the easiest to open, and I'm referring to the metal thing that holds the vials together. I keep messing up GEO vials and it makes them super hard to open T_T

The design of these lenses are obviously in a star patter thus earning the name Star. Hahaha. Well they do look quite transparent in the vial but they appear quite opaque when taking photos with flash. Gray lenses are amazing, they troll you. They don't appear opaque but when you wear them, they're quite noticeable. Well anyway, these are not scary looking in normal lights and they do look quite nice in flash photography. These have a bluish tint to them and they make my eyes super pretty and awake. Love them! ~








See how natural they look in the normal light and how pretty they look in flash photos! I do hope they could be a tad more comfortable. EOS lens aren't as comfy as GEOs for me. 

Design: /5 -- Super pretty pattern, they blend in well and I also love the shade of gray.
Enlargement: /5 -- They enlarge my eyes a bit ;p
Comfort: /5 -- Not as comfortable as my GEOs but they're not irritating too
TOTAL: /5 -- Love how they look but there are cons to them too!

You can find these lenses here: http://www.mukuchu.com/2012/06/star-series.html

Don't forget to check out mukuCHU for more cute lenses! :-) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe