Pink & Purple

Sunday, September 02, 2012


Hello everyone! This is really funny, I'm blogging about my hair just about when it's starting to fade. Hahahaha! Well anyway, I dip dyed my hair pink and purple last last week i think. And because of that I'm thinking of dying my whole head purple. HAHA! IDK. The purple part just looks so pretty -_- But I think my grandpa would kill me soooo I'm going to play safe and just go with dip dye instead. Hahaha. 

Well do you like it? :-)





Will post a new circle lens review any day this week too! I hope you'll watch out for that! :-)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love it! I want to try this one. What brand of color did you used?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe