Review: Vassen Rainbow Eyes Grayish Blue

Friday, August 24, 2012


Hello everyone! :-) Atlast I now have the time to post a new blog entry. My eyes have been really dry for a couple of weeks that why I decided to free myself from eye makeup and circle lens for a while but now that they're back to normal, I can now wear my new lens. I got these from the lovely Pinky Paradise. And guess what, they're gray again! Lol. Maybe you can notice that I'm slowly being addicted to gray colored lens and I think that maybe it's because I watched Memoirs of a Geisha just recently and I remember Chio's eyes. Hahaha. IDK. I'm so addicted to that movie. Well anyway, on to the review..


Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 42%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 Year Disposal

I received the Vassen Rainbow Eyes Grayish Blue. And my first impression was that they looked super thin that I thought they wouldn't give out much color but to my surprise, they're soooo opaque. Crazy opaque but they also blend in well with my brown eyes! Amazing. I love love them. I think I may prefer gray lenses over brown ones a bit more now. But IDK, I still love brown lenses though. Hahaha!










So how are they? They look good right? :-) I would highly recommend these lenses for people who don't want huge dolly eyes but still want a bit of oomph to boost their looks! Plus they're comfortable too! So nothing negative here!

Design: /5 -- SUPER OPAQUE AND THEY MAKE ME LOOK MORE CHIO THAN EVER!!!
Enlargement: /5 -- They don't really enlarge my eyes I think. :O
Comfort: /5 -- Comfortable~ I think Vassen lenses are really comfy.
TOTAL: /5 -- L-O-V-E!! Love love love them! 


And they cost 23.90USD only and you can use my code "forest-doll" to get a free cute animal lens case PLUS a mystery gift! Don't forget to check out Pinky Paradise for more cute lenses! :-) 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ahhhh these look so nice on you!!! definitely buying these (:

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe