Review: Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum

Tuesday, August 21, 2012


Hello everyone! :-) It's been a tiring week for me but atleast I get to have even a bit of time to blog so I'm really sorry for being so slow and sloppy with my entries ; _ ; I hope you guys don't hate me. And I also noticed that some people are already starting to unfollow my blog. Hahaha. Sucks but hey can't do anything. 

Well anyway, I'm here to blog about my latest favorite serum which I have been using for quite a while now. Uhm maybe almost a month. It's the Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum. I got this from Wishtrend and a bottle retails for 19.99USD which is quite reasonable IMO. Klairs claim that it's a "Magical serum that instantly makes your skin feel softer and replenished!", who wouldn't want to try this out after hearing the word MAGICAL! Ahahaha. Well after using it for almost a month I may say that I'm quite impressed due to the fact that it doesn't make my existing breakouts worse and it doesn't give me new ones too! So two thumbs up for that. I usually just skip moisturizers (WHICH I KNOW IS BAD) just because they feel so heavy and oily and I don't like the feeling but this one seriously just feels like water. TWO THUMBS UP!! I love it!! I just wish it could kill my acne too! Then this would be my most favorite serum/moisturizer ever!! But all in all it's a great product! And I also love the fact that it doesn't contain parabens and alcohol. 





It comes in this pretty bottle and YAY for the pump!! I hate stuff that lack pumps -___- It's simple and classy looking which I like. 








It's a clear gel which absorbs well and it's super light on the skin. CRAZY LIGHT! Trust me. And it does moisturize my skin quite well and when I wake up, my skin is not that oily too! :-) Can you guys tell that I'm inlove with this product? Hahaha. Well anyway, you guys can check it out here: http://www.wishtrend.com/klairs/181-klair-s-rich-moist-soothing-serum.html and don't forget to check Wishtrend for more awesome items. I'm browsing their store now too! Haha.

BTW, I will be posting some circle lens review soon! :-) Watch out for that! I hope you liked this entry. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I want to try this product but I have very sensitive trouble skin so I'm hesitant...it looks great though and my skin could definitely use the moisture!

    http://hungrrypanda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe