Review: GEO WT-B85 Hanabi Twirl Gray Circle Lens

Thursday, August 09, 2012


Hello everyone! :-) It's been a while since I last posted a review so I'm going to bombard your feeds with reviews if I still have time. Well anyway, I got new gray lenses from LensCircle this time. I especially love this series, the Hanabi line. I fell in love with the blue one which I reviewed HERE, maybe you'd want to check that out. Well anyway, on to the review. 

Diameter: 15.0mm
Base Curve Radius: 8.40 ~ 8.60mm
C.T: 0.04 ~ 0.13mm
Water Content: 38 ~ 42%
Using Cycle: One Year
Power Range: Plano (0.00)
Manufacturer: Geo Medical Inc. 

I think I wore these lenses for 4 days straight and I must say I'm beginning to like how gray eyes look on me. They kind of look like subtle blue colored lens on me and IDK why. I like them as much as I like the blue ones on me. Or maybe even a bit more. They feel comfortable for about the first 5 hours of wearing them but any longer I use eye drops no matter what lenses I use. I have dry eyes soooo yeah. Well, I do think they make my eyes look really pretty. They enlarge and brighten my eyes so two thumbs up!! :-) I think gray lens suit me better than blue ones. I love love them!! 







And how do you like how I applied my eyeliner? :-) I've been on tumblr last night and seeing Ulzzangs and their eyeliner kinda did inspire how I lined my eyes today! HAHAHAHA! I hope it doesn't look too harsh on me. I kinda like it though :p AND BTW, Outfit post will be up soon too! I love my new dress from Oasap! It's so cute >_<

Design: /5 -- They look like jelly and they make my eyes look round and cute :p And love the color on me too!!! 
Enlargement: /5 -- The black limbal ring is not too thick but it enlarges my eyes perfectly! :-)
Comfort: /5 -- Comfortable but you'd want to put eye drops if you plan to use them for a long time.
TOTAL: /5 -- I love them! :-) No buts!

You can find these lenses here:  http://www.lenscircle.com/twirl_circle_lens_blue_cosmetic_lenses.html
Please do check LensCircle out! They have amazing products there! And they're really nice ~ Two thumbs up for this shop!!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Looks good on you :D I really love when you do contact lense review <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe