Outfit: Something Fishy

Thursday, August 09, 2012


Hello everyone! :-) As promised, here's yesterday's OOTD! :-) It's the rainy season here in the Philippines so I needed to gear up for all the mud so, I haz to wear my awesome vans which I have actually been wanting to wear for a really long time now. Luckily, it matched my new Oasap dress which I love to bits due to the awesome scalloped peter pan collar!!! Love love love! And if it wasn't raining and cold, I would've ditched the white tights, but to be on the safe side, I decided to stick with the tights =_= Hahaha. Well this is my outfit. Hope you guys like it! :-)




| Dress: Oasap | Tights: Terranova | Bag: Robinsons Dept. Store | Shoes: Vans |







Well on another note, We just had our yearbook pictures taken last weekend, one wearing a toga and one wearing something that describes you. Hopefully I will graduate this March. So please pray for me and my thesis. :-) I will blog about what I wore on that shoot. I wore something I'd definitely be proud for a million years. :-) So wait up for that entry. See you guys! :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe