Outfit: Easy breezy

Sunday, August 26, 2012


Hello everyone! :-) I recently just ombred my hair again but I will post about it soon but if you visited my personal facebook account, you may have seen a picture or two of my new hair. But anyway, I'm here to post about my easy day outfit last weekend :-) It's been quite hot here so I'm opting to wear looser clothes now. Well anyway, I wore a polkadot shirt (which I rolled the sleeves up), a navy blue pleated skirt, my OASAP black lace socks and my lovely white creepers. 










| Button down: Japan | Skirt: Phrenzy | Lace socks: OASAP | Creepers: Taobao |





Do you like it? :-) What outfits do you wear on scorching days? 
I will post something else again soon! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe