Outfit: One Day

Thursday, July 05, 2012


Hello everyone! :-) Just a quick update. This was actually my outfit for a party last weekend. I just wanted to share it with you guys. 

Then again another mode gyaru otona attempt in clothing. People say it doesn't suit me but what the heck. I also opted for something else in terms of makeup! Dark smokey eyes and a nude lip. YAY OR NAY? People told me that I looked quite dead. HAAHAA! Well anyway, I wore a white sequined collar blouse with a Paisley printed pencil skirt! I think they look great together. I kept everything else simple with  just accessorizing with my green envelope clutch and brown platforms. I really like this outfit. It makes me seem less sloppy! HAHA! Well anyway, I hope you like this short entry.




| Blouse: OASAP | Skirt: from Japan | Envelope Clutch: OASAP | Platforms: VJ Style |










You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Crying because you're so perfect in here and I just love everything about this outfit and you. You just look stunning! I love it so much! I kinda imagine you're like Hong Sena of Rooftop prince. In a good way ok! I mean I love her outfits as in really! And that makes me luuuuurve this post. I hope you continue to wear fashion like this. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe