Outfit: Lazy Day

Sunday, July 15, 2012


Finally I get to relax for 1 day! :-) Been really busy with school stuff and it really sucks. I've been neglecting myself and my blog. *cries* It's been a while since I last shopped and whatnot. AND I REALLY WANT TO TOUCH UP MY ROOTS!! But I just don't have the time. I look all sucky with dark hair :( Well anyway, Here's my simple OOTD for a date with my lovely girl friends. 

Since it's a lazy day and the weather was quite sunny, I decided I would wear my striped cropped top with my denim shorts! :-) And to add to the whole casual lazy thing, I also wore a slouchy cardigan and a pair of low cut converse shoes and I also tied my hair in a bun!! :-) Can you get more casual than that? I think not. Hahaha. Well, I still wanted to look put together so I chose to use my envelope clutch bag which I super duper love because it's in the color green. Hahaha. Well anyway, sorry for the short entry! I hope you like this outfit! 




| Top: Esprit | Denim Shorts: SM Dept. Store | Cardigan: Thrifted | 
| Envelope Clutch: OASAP | Shoes: Converse |









Oh and BTW for those who're asking for winners for the giveaway, please wait a bit because I just need Firmoo's go signal before I can post who won. So, thank you for the patience and I promise to announce it ASAP! :-)

Who's on instagram? Follow me (@forestdoll)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Cool casual outfit !
    Not too lazy I think, because my lazy outfit is just tshirt ,shorts and converse or flats :p

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe