6.24.2012

Review: Koji Dolly Wink Eyebrow Pencil 01 Honey Brown


Hello everyone! I'm really sorry for the lack of updates. I feel so guilty that I'm ignoring my blog but I just can't leave school stuff alone too! :-( It's my last year in college so I have to give it my all but I do promise you guys that I will sneak in a little entry every once in a while. Well anyway, recently I received a package from Artiestyle and they definitely saved my life because I'm running out of my favorite eyebrow pencil. I got the Dolly Wink Eyebrow Pencil in Honey. I've been using it for almost a week now and I love it. It matches perfectly with my hair but due to the fact that I haven't retouched my roots, it does look a bit weird. Hahaha. But the pencil itself is amazing! Dolly Wink products never let me down. It's definitely part of my top 5 favorite brands in terms of makeup!

This pencil comes in three colors BTW. The lightest is in Honey Brown, the next is in Chocolate Brown and the darkest is in duhhh, Dark Chocolate. Hahaha. I plan to keep my light brown hair so I got the Honey Brown. I quite like this pencil, it stays on my brows and I do like how it looks on my brows, though I do think that if you want flawlessly blonde eyebrows you may need to apply brow mascara too but for me it doesn't really bother me that much because in reality, you cannot see my brows because my fringe just hides it anyway. So yes, I do recommend this eyebrow pencil. Really nice quality for the price and it's quite pigmented so, I bet this one will last long!! And I do like the fact that my Tsu-chan included a spoolie brush on the other end so I have nothing bad to say about this product! Two thumbs up from me!! :-)







You can get this at Artiestyle for only $12.99. Cheaper than when you buy it here. :-( Hahaha. Check out more Dolly Wink items here: http://www.artiestyle.net/dollywink_s/1869.htm (I know. I know. HEAVEN) 

OH BTW, My giveaway is ending in 1 week ~ SO to those who still haven't joined, join now please!! :-)

Don't forget to join my giveaway! ~ 

Win 2 sunglasses here:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments because they make me happy and I promise to reply as soon as I can! Thanks for checking out my blog! *u*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...