6.18.2012

Outfit: Sunny Day


Hello everyone. Just a quick outfit post just to spruce up your day! :-) I cannot stress how much I love bodycon skirts. They instantly make me feel sexy and put together. So I paired the lovely skirt I received from Motel Rocks with my simple Oasap peterpan collar button down then added a purple bow to make the whole outfit more cute and more me then just accessorized with a black satchel and black clog wedges. I cannot stress how much I love this skirt. Green is my favorite color so I'm kind of biased but IDK, I think it looks awesome. The print looks super nice and springy too! Love it! Hahaha! Super quick and easy outfit but still looks put together and chic.






| Shirt: Oasap | Skirt: Motel Rocks | Bag and Shoes: SM Dept. Store |










Did you like my take on bodycon skirts? :-) I think I'll be getting some more printed ones soon! 


Don't forget to join my giveaway! ~ 

Win 2 sunglasses here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments because they make me happy and I promise to reply as soon as I can! Thanks for checking out my blog! *u*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...