Review: Krave Minerale Goodies

Saturday, May 12, 2012


Hello everyone. As promised I will review the Krave goodies that I have been using for this stressful past month. I've been breaking out really bad prior to this so I was really desperate to find something to stop or maybe even just control the breakouts and I have to stay that these items are really working well for my skin, they may not have removed every pimple on my face but it helped lessen them. All of the Krave items are organic and free from chemicals so they are definitely good for your skin. And let me just also remind you that what may not work for me, may work for you so please take note of that. So okay, let's start the review based on the skincare routine that I've been using for the past month.




Krave Cupine Aloepa Facial Wash:




Let me just say first and foremost that this product will have to be my most favorite of the bunch. It smells sooo good! I have fell inlove with this facial wash. It doesn't dry my skin out and it doesn't feel oily either. It's just in the middle. It leaves my face feeling clean but never taut. I use this cleanser day and night and I love love love it! :-D It's probably my favorite cleanser next to my Sebamed Cleansing foam but that one is wayyyy to expensive. The only con to this facial wash is that it doesn't lather a lot and I love facial cleansers that lather, it's just a personal preference though.

Pro's:

  • It smells so good. SERIOUSLY. Love at first smell.
  • It's affordable.
  • It doesn't dry out my face.
  • It cleanses my skin pretty darn well.


Con's:

  • Only available in one size, which is too small for my liking.
  • Doesn't lather well.


I will definitely rank this product 5/5 because I seriously love it that much. For it's price the quality is amazing. :-D Very worth the try. I just wish that they'd make a larger version of this one.


Anti-Zit Splash:




This toner is great for people with sensitive skin because it doesn't sting like other toners. It actually just feels like water. Since I'm not a big fan of toners with no cooling effect, this one is just okay for me. Not a big wow factor here. But it does remove excess dirt that I didn't remove from cleansing, so it still does it's job. And one more thing I'd like to point out here is how small the container is, I usually use toners but they don't come in bottles as small as this. I mean it's too incovenient to keep on ordering stuff or even hoard stuff. I hope they come up with bigger sizes. :/

Pro's:

  • Removes excess dirt and oil.
  • Doesn't sting.
  • It smells clean and simple.


Con's:

  • It's sooooooo small.
  • It doesn't feel cooling on the skin.


I have to rank this one 3/5 only because I find it incovenient but it still did it's job. Other people might like this though.

Panacea Olio Nutriente (Nutritious Oil):




Honestly, I don't like the feeling of putting oil on my face. It just makes me feel iffy and grossed out but this one feels really nice on my face. I put about four drops on my entire face every night and when I wake up, my skin feels soft and it's not as oily as before. I feel that this product has helped my acne get better. It got rid of some of them but not all. I still have break outs here and there but not like before. They have lessened quite a bit. One comment I'd like to make is that it doesn't smell good. It smells somewhat like vegetables. IDK. I cannot pinpoint the exact smell but the smell disappears after a while so your face definitely won't become stinky or anything like that. Hahaha. With this one though, a little goes a long way so don't go overboard with this, just a few drops and you are ready to go. The packaging looks awesome too by the way.

Pro's:

  • Doesn't feel oily on the skin.
  • It absorbs quickly.
  • It helps breakouts.
  • Works as an amazing moisturizer.


Con's:

  • The smell.
  • I didn't get rid of all my breakouts.


This one is a 3.5-4/5 for me. I like it because it made my skin feel soft and moisturized but I wish it got rid of all my pimples. But I do have to say that it helped in lessening them but on some days, new ones still pop out. Gaaah. Me and my annoying skin. Zzzz.


Triple P Fruit Masque:




This is another one of my favorites! :-D I really love applying this gel type wash off mask! It feels really refreshing on my skin. I actually apply this and face the airconditioner when I get home from a tiring day. I usually leave this on my skin for about 20 minutes then wash it off with cold water. When I apply this mask, I wake up with softer and brighter skin. I love this one. Nothing to complain about here.

Pro's:

  • Really refreshing to put on.
  • It's super easy to use. No fuss at all in the application process.
  • Gives me softer and brighter skin.
  • Doesn't irritate my skin, unlike clay masks.


Con's:

  • NONE!


5/5 definitely. I love this and I'd definitely repurchase this when I run out of this. :-D

So that was my honest review about the krave goodies I received. I hope you all found this informative and helpful. If you're interested to buy Krave goodies too, you can check out their facebook page, website and twitter account. They do ship worldwide so yaaay for that!

Here's how my skin is doing, still breaking out but definitely better! 



Don't forget to join my giveaways! ~ 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hello sis..i just want to ask where did u buy ur sebamed facial foam wash? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sis..i just want to ask where did u buy ur sebamed facial foam wash? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe