Review: Kao Megurhythm Steam Hot Eye Mask

Wednesday, May 23, 2012



Hello everyone. Let me just share my latest addiction! I've been pretty stressed out these days and I lack sleep. So, These Kao Megurhythm Steam Hot Eye Mask I got from ArtieStyle have been my most used beauty item for the summer! I use these before I sleep and I love the heat that it gives out, it relaxes my tired eyes! I just love it.

Okay, for those who don't know what these are, here's a quick definition of the product:

Kao Megurhythm Steam Hot Eye Mask is a self heat steam eye mask which relieves tired eyes for use before sleep or in relaxation. It heats up to about 104F (40℃) instantly to relax your eye zone and lasts for 5 - 10 minutes. This Kao Megurhythm Steam Hot Eye Mask is convenient to use and fragrance free.








It may look like a napkin but it's magic. Hahahaha! :-) The first time I saw the mask, really thought it was a napkin with wings. Hahaha. But believe me when I tell you that this does the job really well. I'm a fan of hot compresses in times when my eyes feel super tired but this does the job equally well and it's mess and fuss free. So I really recommend this for people with really tight schedules and people who just need to relax. Just put this on about 10 minutes before going to bed and you're good to go! 

One box costs $24.99 and one box has 14 masks inside. So if you ask me, it's really a steal. It's definitely worth the money! 


And don't forget to check out ArtieStyle for more amazing Asian items! :-) That's where I get them. 


Don't forget to join my giveaway! ~ 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe