Review: Help Clear Skin Supplements

Tuesday, May 08, 2012


As everyone may notice from my blog entries, I REALLY HATE ACNE AND I REALLY HATE THE FACT THAT I HAVE THEM. So the people at Works With Water sent me their Help: Clear Skin food supplement to try out. I would just like to point out that these were given to me by the company for review purposes but that doesn't change the way I review them. Well enough with the disclaimer, on to the review:

I did a bit of research as to see how this product works so here goes, Help: Clear Skin contains Praventin, which is supposedly the stuff which stops the growth of acne bacteria, reduces the appearance of blemishes and it also speeds up the skin's healing process. This awesome stuff is 100% natural and it's extracted from milk. Not being a milk drinker, this was something really interesting. So I thought, drinking milk can stop acne? Hmmm. Will look for studies about that too! But then I read about the fact that even though Praventin can be found in milk, it can only gain effect when it's extracted from milk. So even if I drown myself in milk, it's not going to help my acne. So it was sucky to find out about that. But that's where the Help: Clear Skin supplements come in. One sachet a day and you get the required dosage of the awesome stuff in your body. It also contains Aloe Vera and Oligofructose too so more acne fighters in that little sachet! Gosh, I sound so smart typing out all these scientific sounding terms in my blog! HAHAHA! But in reality..... I look like this.




I take one sachet a day every night before I sleep. I only mix it with hot water but it's said that you can mix it with any drink. I just prefer drinking something hot before I go to bed. And about the taste, you won't taste a thing. I don't really mind putting it in my water. So to those with sensitive tastebuds, this one won't be a problem for you guys. 











PROS:
  • It does get rid of some spots
  • The painful pimples don't hurt as much after a day or two
  • Helped my blemishes get a bit lighter
  • No icky taste!
  • VERY portable and non messy
  • It dissolves quickly in hot drinks
CONS:
  • Did not get rid of all of my acne
  • It does get a bit hard to mix it in with cold drinks
  • Not available locally in the Philippines. BOO!
  • Somewhat expensive for someone far from the UK

Overall Rating: I'd give it 3.5 stars just because I think it works but I think I need to keep on using it. I hope I can get this when all of my packs are all gone! I do recommend this to people sick of applying acne products on their skin and wants to try something new. As I know in acne products, what is best for someone else may not work for you. But it's worth a try. It's really amazing and it's healthy too!


You can get this for £8.33 a box wherein a box contains 7 sachets so a box can last you a week.
You can check it out here:  http://www.workswithwater.co.uk/pages/help-clear-skin-product.aspx
I'm using the concentrated formula by the way!


If you want to buy some stuff from this site you can use the voucher code "HAKME60" to get 60% off your purchases. This code is only valid until May 31 so better use it now. 

Thank you for reading this review! I hope you like this and find it informative!


Don't forget to join my giveaways! ~ 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe