Review: GEO WT-B82 Hanabi Twirl Blue Circle Lens

Wednesday, May 09, 2012


Hello everyone! :-) I'm actually back to post a new review. I received my first ever blue circle lens from LensCircle. Ever since I received my first green lens, I've been wanting to try out how I'd look with blue lens too! Well I chose the GEO WT-B82 lens. I initially wanted to try out GEO Sakura Blue lens but I decided to try these out cause they looked prettier. Hahaha okay.. Now, On to the review:


Diameter: 15.0mm
Base Curve Radius: 8.40 ~ 8.60mm
C.T: 0.04 ~ 0.13mm
Water Content: 38 ~ 42%
Using Cycle: One Year
Power Range: Plano (0.00)
Manufacturer: Geo Medical Inc. 
I actually wore this for 3 days straight just because I found that they looked really nice with my blue OJT uniform. So I became quite addicted to them! These lenses are comfortable when you wear them w/in a 5 hour time frame but after that, you'd want to apply drops or remove them. I don't recommend that you wear lenses for an extended period of time! They're opaque and they look blue considering I have really dark brown eyes! And not to mention I love the design. It looks really simple but stunning, just like my Sakura lenses. And it enlarges my eyes so two thumbs up for that. I have nothing negative to say about these honestly! I love them but I think blue lens don't suit me.










Design: /5 -- They're surprisingly opaque but they blend in with my dark brown eyes like a charm! I love how they make my eyes look really awake and jelly-like! 
Enlargement: /5 -- The black limbal ring is not too thick but it enlarges my eyes perfectly! :-)
Comfort: /5 -- Comfortable but you'd want to put eye drops if you plan to use them for a long time.
TOTAL: /5 -- I love them but I don't think blue looks great on me. 

You can find these lenses here:  http://www.lenscircle.com/twirl_circle_lens_blue_cosmetic_lenses.html
Please do check LensCircle out! They have amazing products there! If given the chance I'd want to try out other hanabi or twirl lenses! They just look so pretty! I want the green one. I might just buy that pair soon.


Don't forget to join my giveaways! ~ 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe