Review: Etude House Precious Mineral Sheer Silky Skin BB Cream

Sunday, May 06, 2012


Hello everyone! :-D Here's a new review for all of you. I've been really lazy with reviews lately. ; _ ; I'm so sorry. I will definitely be back with more reviews soon! I promise. Well okay, I made a review with my Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream in Sheer Silky Skin. Honestly, I have this Love-Hate relationship with this BB Cream. Sometimes, I love it, sometimes, i don't. I myself don't get it.

This BB Cream is actually for oily skin and I cannot stress enough how much of an oil slick my face is. D-: Hahaha. But honestly, this BB Cream is not one of those types that you apply and about the time when you go home, there's like half of the product gone. This stays on your face so well that it's quite a pain to remove, but I guess with the right makeup remover, it's all good. THIS DOESN'T OXIDIZE TOO! :-D Some of the stuff I tried, oxidizes after a few hours and it makes me look like a person from Jersey Shore... Nah. Kidding. Hahaha. It doesn't have a pink or grey undertone to it too! Sounds too good to be true right? So now, here's the fun part! :-D When I use this baby for a few days straight, I break out! I don't know why but it does. It's not one of those large massive ones but it's like those little puny ones that have whiteheads. So I use this but not consecutively. I don't know. Maybe my skin just can't take too much of this baby. So, I use this on days I need more coverage, on normal days, I just use mineral makeup! 





That color is a tone lighter than my face but it's okay when I use it with setting powder. :-D This spreads easily too! It's not creamy as it is quite runny but the coverage is just superb! So no problems in blending! 






PROS:
  • Amazing coverage
  • Amazing staying power
  • It has SPF 30
  • Neutral undertone
  • Semi-matte finish
  • Doesn't oxidize
  • Easy to blend
  • A lot of product for a reasonable price. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY WITH THIS ONE!
  • I love the packaging! Hygienic and pretty at the same time! 
CONS:
  • Doesn't feel light on the skin but it's not super heavy too.
  • THE SCENT! I hate scented products!
  • It makes me break out when I use it too much!
  • Hard to remove if you don't use makeup remover
  • Does have a bit of a white cast w/ flash photography
  • The oil control is so-so, but mind you, this will last even if you have oily skin!

Overall Rating: I'd give it 3.5 stars just because of the scent and the fact that I break out from continued use. :-D But when used alternatively with another product, it's great!

Will I repurchase this bb cream? I still have a lot of product and I've been using this quite a lot. I don't know, I love it but if I see something nicer, I can probably let go of this one.

I highly recommend this bb cream to people with oily skin! I SWEAR THIS WILL LAST ON YOUR FACE! :-D Great product for the price.

Thank you for reading this review! I hope you like this and find it informative!


Don't forget to join my giveaways! ~ 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh! I want this don't know why despite the cons ;u;

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe