Outfit: A sudden change of heart

Sunday, May 13, 2012


Hello everyone! It's been a while since I last posted an OOTD! It's because I haven't got any time but alas. I was free for the weekend so Ta-da! Here's what I wore yesterday! :-) Just a simple going to the mall look but I wore my JC inspired heels (Which I recently got but I super love them already) and my yellow DIY socks for a nice pop of color. But then the weather suddenly became bad so I decided to use the scarf I received from OrdinarySundays, which I actually won in a giveaway by Memorable Days. I will blog about the giveaway prizes I received on my next blog post BTW. I've been loving scarves lately and I've been stalking tumblr just to see how people wear them. Hahaha! Okay. Sorry for the lack of creativity and imagination. 

Oh and BTW, lately I noticed that some of my clothes have been tighter so it definitely means I gained a bit of weight ;___; Hahaha. I don't even want to rant about my recent weight gain because I eat so much junk food in my OJT office. So I'm definitely guilty! And I also decided to stop dyeing my hair for some time because the ends have turned really dry and damaged and they feel like noodles. Hahaha. So to my dear hair, I hope you get well soon and I hope no one bitches about how my ugly roots are showing. I hope my hair grows fast enough so that it just looks like ombred hair. Hahahahah! Okay. Enough enough enough, on to the photos:




| Floral Button Down: Ralph Lauren | Skirt: Thrifted | Shoes: VJ-Style | Yellow Socks: DIY | 







And here's my doodle for today! I was extremely bored so I decided to draw while waiting for my mom to finish getting ready. ~ My phone is always low on battery. I abuse it :-) Lol. And BTW, to everyone on istagram, follow me, my username is @forestdoll! Thanks! 




Don't forget to join my giveaways! ~ 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe