Outfit Post: Something new

Saturday, May 19, 2012


Hello everyone. 

Let me just warn you that this outfit post is not my typical OOTD so don't judge. Hahaha. 

I wanted to dress up all grungey and hipster-y because yesterday, I receieved my beloved liquid lipsticks from SweetPea and Fay which I will talk about in my next post and one shade was this pretty dark purple color called Musidora. IDK. I remembered some tumblr photos with the grungey girls with dark lipsticks and I decided to give this look a try. So I looked for my old black band t-shirt and paired it with my denim shorts, lace trimmed thigh highs and my white creepers. VIOLA. Instant awesomeness. I love it. It may not suit me that much but I totally had fun with this style. I hope you guys like this outfit. :-)





| Shirt: From my uncle | shorts: Levi's | Thigh Highs: WAGW | Creepers: Taobao |
| Watch: ICE | Bracelets: Cutey |









And BTW. Sorry for not posting the winner ASAP. :( I've been really busy with school stuff but I hope to post it after a few more days. So please stay tuned. 

Don't forget to join my giveaways! ~ 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe