Outfit: Newly formed addiction

Saturday, May 26, 2012


Hello everyone. I've got something new to share! Lately I've been addicted to two ladies. The ex-Vivi models Momoko Ogihara and Ena Matsumoto. I have been stalking their blogs like crazy and I just love the sophistication they exude. They made me love the Mode Gyaru trend. I just love how these two ladies have this cool confidence that oozes out from them. They're effortlessly cool and they're just striking. I love them. I'm definitely including them in my list of style inspirations!

So that's what explains my outfit today. I lately been feeling the need to mix up my style and change it up to avoid being boring and being just one toned in terms of fashion. But don't get me wrong, I still love my pastels, florals and lace! :-) 





| Sheer black top: Oasap | Skirt: Taobao | Tights: Taobao | 
|Sunglasses: GiantVintage | Shoes: Primadonna |










Even in my eyemake! I incorporated some Ena and some Momoko into it. I avoided using my longer lashes and I tried to use something more wispier towards the ends and I've been addicted in using my Etude House tear drop liner lately. I mean it's soooo pretty. :-) Love it. I'll review it soon. I used my Missha MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream here and as for my lipstick, I used SweetPea and Fay's Mermaid Kiss with a bit of Apocalypse in the inner part of my lips! 





Anyway, I'm inlove with my new tattoo tights ~ SO DEFINITELY EXPECT TO SEE THESE BABIES BEING OVERUSED HERE IN MY BLOG! Hahahaha! Anyway, that's that. Thanks for reading this post! 



Don't forget to join my giveaway! ~ 

Win 2 sunglasses here:



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe