First Look: SweetPea and Fay Liquid Lipsticks

Sunday, May 20, 2012



Hello everyone! I'm just here to talk about my new favorites in terms of lip products today. I received these lovely liquid lipsticks from SweetPea and Fay a few days ago and I have been using them ever since I got them. That's how much I love them. As I will do a proper review on these in a few days, I will not post swatches yet but I can attest to how pigmented these are. Seriously. And one more thing I loved about them is that they included a hand-written letter inside my package. I love getting letters. >_< Someone please write to me. Hahahaha! Well okay. Enough..

I have 4 shades; Musidora, Mermaid Kiss (ISN'T THAT JUST THE BEST NAME EVER?!),  Penelope  and Apocalypse

Musidora is such the most gorgeous dark purple shade. It's a reddish type of purple not the blue kind. I love love this color on me. It makes me feel and look so cool. :-B Don't dis! I never feel cool. Hahaha! I used this lipstick here: http://forest-doll.blogspot.com/2012/05/outfit-post-something-new.html

Mermaid Kiss is somewhat a Neon Baby Pink! I haven't tried it out but it looks so pretty and it's perfect for gyaru looks. I can't wait to use it with some killer lashes though. 

Penelope is a pretty mix of red and purple. It's not dark as Musidora so you can use it daily but what the heck, I can use Musidora even in broad daylight. Haters gonna hate. Hahaha! :-)

Apocalypse is my 2nd favorite next to Musidora. It's a really pretty bright red. It looks like those pretty pin-up girl's red lippies. Love love love. 







SweetPea and Fay has a lot of pretty shades and I can't wait to try the other shades especially the bright ones just because I feel that nude lipcolors never look great on me. Oh BTW, they also sell other types of makeup so don't forget to check them out at: http://www.sweetpeaandfay.com



Don't forget to join my giveaway! ~ 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe