So cute i can eat you up!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Not so long ago, I received these goodies from SassyNPunk Boutique and they're so cuteeeeeeee. I mean I'm a sucker for all things cute especially if they are in pastel colors. The items are of good quality and they're really versatile. I can't wait to wear them! They even included some kawaii charmmy kitty stickers!

I totally recommend this store! Fast service, Nice staff and Amazing items!

Check out the items:





See! Convinced? I definitely wasn't lying when I said cute! Well anyway, you guys can visit their site here. They sell some awesome fairy-kei ish items! And some makeup items too!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe