Review: Kracie Hadabisei Super Moist Facial Mask

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm a fan of facial masks but being quite busy, I haven't got the time to apply some lately. But due to the fact that I've already finished my major project this semester and not to mention that this semester is already ending, I have time to pamper myself already! Yaaay. Well anyway, I got some masks from ArtieStyle. I got the Kracie Hadabisei Super Moist Facial Mask. It's my first time to try anything from this brand. Okay mandatory brand intro here:


Kracie Holdings, Ltd. is a company which makes toiletries, pharmaceuticals, and food. It was originally established in 1887 in the name of Kanebo but changed its name to Kracie in 2007.Kracie's popular brands include Prostyle, Naive and Hadabisei.

So even though I haven't used anything from this brand hearing the name Kanebo was a sign of relief. I love Kanebo products! It is said that their facial masks contains Fruit Acid specifically Lemon Extract to soften your skin's keratin so that the ingredients can penetrate your skin better! This mask contains Hyaluronic Acid and Royal Jelly that's why it improves moisture balance and it can hydrate even severe dry skin. I love skincare products with Hyaluronic Acid because it moisturizes my skin without giving it the oily sensation. I love my Hada Labo lotion and that's where my Hyaluronic Acid addiction first started!








The mask fit my face quite well even if it was quite big on other portions. The mask had a lot of essence so I wiped the extra essence on my neck :-D Let's not waste the Hyaluronic Acid goodness. The cloth of this face mask was quite nice too. It's not like other masks that easily rip. I left this on my face for about 15-20 minutes and it did not sting. I leave my masks in the fridge for that cool sensation when I apply it to my face. You don't want to rinse after applying this mask. After removing the mask, I applied my Hada Labo lotion and I went to sleep and when I woke up, hydrated skin. :-) I don't have extremely dry skin but I have parts that are dry and peel off so this helped my lotion hydrate my skin.


PROS:
  • It hydrates skin really well
  • Didn't break me out
  • Still had some essence in the pack
  • It didn't feel heavy or greasy on my face.
  • It's not heavily scented (THANK GOD! I'm really sensitive to products with fragrance)
CONS:
  • None

Overall Rating: I'd give it 4.5 stars just because of I cannot get this locally. But all in all, I love this mask and it's of good quality.

I highly recommend this mask to people with all skin types. I have oily skin but this worked quite well for me! The product is of high quality so it's worth the money!

Thank you for reading this review! I hope you like this and find it informative!

For 5 masks at $14.99, it is quite a steal!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe