Review: KKCenterHK Natural Lower Lash

Saturday, March 03, 2012


Hello everyone. :-) I'm normally not a lower lash person but I do try them out sometimes. I love Diamond Lash Baby Eye btw. It's my favorite but recently, I came across a new favorite. These lashes!





I got these from KKCenterHK by the way. You can check it out here. They're really pretty and they look really great. I may have used these just once but I think I will use these more often. The clear band is really flexible and easy to work with and they're a breeze to put on. My Diamond Lash Natural Eye is kind of a pain in the ass to put on ;___; Oh well maybe I'm just such a noob that's why it's so difficult. Hahaha. Well anyway, I love these and I definitely recommend them! :-D My left eye has no lower lashes and my right eye has them on.





  • Length: /5 -- JUST RIGHT. 
  • Volume: /5 -- Not really much volume here.
  • Ease of application: /5 -- Easy to put on and really flexible! :-D
  • Are the lashes reusable? Yes! They seem durable enough for people as clumsy as me. 
  • Are the lashes worth the money? Definitely! Great for everyday use :-D They're not boring and not scary looking. They are just right!

Once again, you can get these here.

FD ✿

Please join my Valentines day giveaway sponsored by ClubCouture!
Click here to join!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe