Review: KKCenterHK Natural Lower LashSaturday, March 03, 2012
Hello everyone. :-) I'm normally not a lower lash person but I do try them out sometimes. I love Diamond Lash Baby Eye btw. It's my favorite but recently, I came across a new favorite. These lashes!
I got these from KKCenterHK by the way. You can check it out here. They're really pretty and they look really great. I may have used these just once but I think I will use these more often. The clear band is really flexible and easy to work with and they're a breeze to put on. My Diamond Lash Natural Eye is kind of a pain in the ass to put on ;___; Oh well maybe I'm just such a noob that's why it's so difficult. Hahaha. Well anyway, I love these and I definitely recommend them! :-D My left eye has no lower lashes and my right eye has them on.
- Length: /5 -- JUST RIGHT. ♥
- Volume: /5 -- Not really much volume here.
- Ease of application: /5 -- Easy to put on and really flexible! :-D
- Are the lashes reusable? Yes! They seem durable enough for people as clumsy as me.
- Are the lashes worth the money? Definitely! Great for everyday use :-D They're not boring and not scary looking. They are just right!
Once again, you can get these here.
Please join my Valentines day giveaway sponsored by ClubCouture!
|Click here to join!|