Review: GEO Big Grang Grang Choco WHC-246 (LensVillage)

Monday, March 12, 2012

Hello everyone! I'm here to review my new favorite lens! I love them so much, I wear them everytime I need to wear circle lens. I have forgotten about the other circle lens I own. These lens are soooo natural. I have named them MEBB (My eyes but better) circle lens, all because they really blend in well and they also give my eyes the extra oomph. I got mine from LensVillage and this is one shop I highly recommend and trust.

Diameter : 15mm
Life Span : 1 Year
Base Curve : 8.6
Power Available : -0.00 to -6.00
Manufacturer : GEO Medical
Origin : South Korea




They kind of look like Princess Mimi Almond lens in the vials. I haven't tried those out but I want to! :-O







Design: /5 -- Okay. Okay. I know the design doesn't wow many people but being a sucker for natural looking brown lenses, I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!
Enlargement: /5 -- They enlarge my eyes but not too over the top!
Comfort: /5 -- Really comfortable and they're quite thin.
TOTAL: /5 -- Almost perfect! They're my favorite lens as of the moment! Nothing to bitch about here.

You can find these lenses here: http://www.lensvillage.com/geo-big-grang-grang-choco-lens-whc-246/
Please do check LensVillage out! They have amazing products there!

AND BEFORE SOMEONE COMMENTS ABOUT ME AND MY UNCURLED LASHES, Let me just say beforehand that I hate eyelash curlers and I refuse to use them :-D Hahaha. Anyway, will review these lashes in my next post. I got them from KKCenterHK! Love them. Makes my eyes look really slanted and cat-like. Meow! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I need to to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.
    I've got you book marked to look at new stuff you post…

    Stop by my web site: varifocal lenses comparison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe