Outfit: Nothing less than magical

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Seeing this outfit made me realize how much I love the color pink. Haha! It reminds me of those pretty Sakura trees. Well anyway, I wore this to the Soul Lifestyle meet and greet. Well, I'm still not used to meeting new beautiful people but I think I did okay. Hahaha. 

Well anyway, I wore a cream knit shirt with my DIY dip dye shorts! Whaaaat? I wanted to be all snugly and comfortable. I also wore my DIY pink socks. Woah. So much DIY in one outfit? Naaah. Hahaha. Cause I never forget about the Mori Girl in me, of course I had to use a floral bag and a wooden rosary necklace. IDK if that counts as Mori but it's still me. I used a brown skinny woven belt and my 2nd favorite brown oxfords to complete the outfit. My hair surprisingly looks as if it belongs to the outfit as well. 








Photos are by my Mom and Kwesh! 
Lookbook and Chictopia 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your fashion is very cute(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
    I like your denim's color!

    とっても かわいい ですね(^_^)!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe