Outfit: Lace it up!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Hello everyone. I went to a party a couple of days back and because I missed dressing up like me, I wore two of my all time favorite trends; Florals and Lace. I wore tights too because the skirt was too sheer and IDK, I just wanted to wear tights! HAHA! I was also supposed to wear a frilly lace headband too but it looked TOO MUCH... Hahaha. So better lose the headband. And I wore red loafers too. IDK what was in my mind when I chose this outfit. Maybe I just missed wearing all my dainty stuff. I miss being me. So... I guess this outfit is just an explosion of me! 




| Top: from Japan | Skirt: Thrifted | Tights: Oasap |












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe