Outfit: And away we go!

Friday, March 09, 2012

Everyone may notice my peter pan collar addiction. Maybe it's just me and the fact that all my school uniforms until college had this kind of collar. I don't know maybe it's kind of a safe zone for me. So when I saw this white shirt from OASAP.com, I definitely knew that I had to pick it out! I feel more comfortable wearing clothes with this kind of collar than the pointy kind. I think the latter looks quite old and mature while peter pan collars look young and fun. Well, i love the pointy collar (what do you call those collars anyway HAHAHA) too and I'm going to experiment with them soon.

Anyway, I tried to stick with the school girl theme. I EVEN ADDED A CUTE RED BOW! :-D Hahaha. Omo. And I wore a brown pleated skirt and brown oxfords. I folded the sleeves too because the sun was scorching! And with long sleeves, the heat would be unbearable! I thought they looked quite cute altogether though.





Peter Pan Collar Shirt: OASAP.COM | Skirt: Thrifted | Shoes: MNG | Bag: Simply Felice



Well anyway, it was time for class so I put on my ID and didn't tuck in my shirt anymore. I needed to run because I was late! Haha. Removed half the cuteness of the outfit when I didn't tuck the shirt in. Lol.


All the photos are by my friend Michael Caliso (c)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe