Haul: My Camera has new friends!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Because I'm really jealous of all the wonderful photos I see with all the wonderful bokeh, I decided to get new lens for my camera! I bought a 50mm prime lens. But seriously, I still don't know how to use it. Hahaha. I still take crappy photos but because I'm so determined and willing to learn (LOLWHUT) I'm going to practice using these lens. What I like about it though is that it's quite light. I hate carrying heavy objects. I'm really weak and have 0 strength in me. Haha! 

I also got a Macro LED ring light which I may say is really helpful in capturing really pretty product images. IT'S REALLY BRIGHT AND IT SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF MY CAT. HAHAHAHA! I got the portable one so I really can't imagine how bright those large ring lights actually are. I can't even imagine. But it's really nice and useful even though it's not as bright as the humongous ones that other bloggers use. 







I know many are pros in using lens like this, so please TEACH ME IF YOU KNOW HOW. Hahaha. Gosh. I sound like a loser. Hahaha.

Well anyway, I hope I can learn! Wish me luck! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe