Outfit: Gloomy weather, why oh why?

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Last weekend, the weather was really gloomy. The sun was so shy, she only showed us a few rays of sunlight for the day. I kind of like weather like that though. Really chill. :) BUT NOW, the sun turned into a wild child or maybe yet a mean girl. IT'S SO HOT! SCORCHING REALLY. Hahahaha. Well anyway, it's not like I can control the sun via ranting. Here's what I wore last weekend:




Top: Thrifted | Detachable Collar: DIY | Necklace: Forever21 | Shoes: Primadonna

I've been wearing denim shorts a lot lately! I can really feel summer coming. Or maybe yet, I think summer is actually here. I'm already excited to go to the beach after a million months of not seeing the beach.


And please do join my current giveaway wherein you can win Circle Lens, False Lashes and more! >w<
It ends in 3 days!


And please join my Valentines day giveaway sponsored by ClubCouture!

Click here to join!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe