New Diamond Lash Series (Little Wink)

Saturday, February 25, 2012


Okay okay. It's really evident that I'm addicted to Diamond Lash and I was really happy to see these new babies that have been recent additions to the Diamond Lash family! :-) Welcome the Little Wink Series (リトルウィンクシリーズ). These lashes were designed to be natural but still with volume.

Is it me or are these lashes kind of in the same range as the Dollywink Otona lashes. IDK :) Hahaha. Rivalry is such an amazing thing.

Anyway, the trays are light green BTW. My favorite tray color as of the moment.
Same as the previous series, it still comes with 5 pairs of lashes and it's still 1,050yen for a tray. There are 4 upper lashes, 1 partial lash and 1 bottom lash.


ウィンク Eye / Wink Eye


エアリー Eye / Airy Eye

シークレット Eye / Secret Eye


ロマンス Eye / Romance Eye


ミューズ Eye / Muse Eye


ハニー Eye / Honey Eye

I love the lower lashes so much! I think I will buy a pack soon! It looks like a beautiful lovechild of Dollywink Real Nude and Dollywink Baby Girl! So pretty! 

Which ones do you like? :-)

And please do join my current giveaway wherein you can win Circle Lens, False Lashes and more! >w<
It ends in 3 days!


And please join my Valentines day giveaway sponsored by ClubCouture!

Click here to join!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe