Hello pinky pink highlights!

Friday, February 03, 2012

While coloring my roots I decided to put highlights in my hair too! I've been obsessed with lavender colored hair for quite a while now but I can't find cheap lavender hair color here in my country, so I decided to go for pink! I wanted a light cotton candy pink but the one I used was for neon pink but I still like it though. Anyway, sorry for my no makeup face. As explained in previous entries, I'm having really bad skin now so I only apply light makeup! I also tried braiding my hair which reminded my of the show Meteor Garden. Hahaha. Funny. I don't think I look well with braids. Lol.



And please do join my current giveaway wherein you can win Circle Lens, False Lashes and more! >w<



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe