Review: Luminous Change False Lashes in No. 5 Natural Volume Eye

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I was so fixed on getting Jewerich no. 2 but when I saw these, I thought that they looked quite alike so I settled for these instead. I buy the ones where they have 5 in a pack cause I just think that lashes with 2 in a pack are too expensive -___-" I'm really cheap you know. Well anyway, on to the review.

Luminous Change is produced by Itabashi Rumi. She used to be a model for Egg, but now models for Edge Style.

This series comes in 9 designs + 1 Limited Edition, choose from:

1. Natural Extension Eye
2. Pure Elegant Eye
3. Volume Glamorous Eye
4. Cool Beauty Eye
5. Natural Volume Eye
6. Fluffy Airy Eye
7. Droopy Feminine Eye
8. Bright Oval Eye
9. Huge Eye (the only lower lashes)
and
00. Donki-exclusive Limited Edition Luminous Change in Glamorous Rich
(3 Pairs)
I want to buy number 7, 3 and 8 too. Maybe next time. Maybe the lower lashes too.
 Anyway, here are the lashes. I want to compare these with the Jewerich no. 2 lashes but sadly, I don't have those. Here is a photo of the Jewerich ones:
See, they look pretty similar right? :D But in this case, buying the Luminous Change ones are more economical. But, soon. I will buy these ones. Many people like this and I just want to see if they live up to the hype.

I've worn these lashes about 4 times already and I have to say, I really like them. They make my eyes really bigggg! No joke. I love them. And they're comfortable too! So A++ for that. I will try more designs from this line soon!

Here's how the look on my very cute eyelash case:


  • Length: /5 -- Long but I love the length. It's much longer at the ends. 
  • Volume: /5 -- Quite thick spikes. I love how they make my eyes look bigger!
  • Ease of application: /5 -- Quite easy but I feel that my Diamond Lash Beauty Eye is easier to apply.
  • Are the lashes reusable? YES! I have used them 4x and they still look new. And they don't loose their shape too!
  • Are they worth the money? Definitely! They are really sturdy and for 5 in a pack, who wouldn't love these lashes! Great for people who love lashes which give volume and length at the same time. They're really pretty lashes and I really recommend them! :)
Here's a full faced photo of me using the lashes:
(Don't mind my uniform) Hahahaha :D

 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I do trust all of the ideas you've introduced for your post. They're very convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are too brief for beginners. Could you please prolong them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.
    5-pc. Oversized TV Table - Walnut

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe