Review: Luminous Change False Lashes in No. 5 Natural Volume EyeTuesday, January 10, 2012
I was so fixed on getting Jewerich no. 2 but when I saw these, I thought that they looked quite alike so I settled for these instead. I buy the ones where they have 5 in a pack cause I just think that lashes with 2 in a pack are too expensive -___-" I'm really cheap you know. Well anyway, on to the review.
Luminous Change is produced by Itabashi Rumi. She used to be a model for Egg, but now models for Edge Style.
I've worn these lashes about 4 times already and I have to say, I really like them. They make my eyes really bigggg! No joke. I love them. And they're comfortable too! So A++ for that. I will try more designs from this line soon!
Here's how the look on my very cute eyelash case:
- Length: /5 -- Long but I love the length. It's much longer at the ends.
- Volume: /5 -- Quite thick spikes. I love how they make my eyes look bigger!
- Ease of application: /5 -- Quite easy but I feel that my Diamond Lash Beauty Eye is easier to apply.
- Are the lashes reusable? YES! I have used them 4x and they still look new. And they don't loose their shape too!
- Are they worth the money? Definitely! They are really sturdy and for 5 in a pack, who wouldn't love these lashes! Great for people who love lashes which give volume and length at the same time. They're really pretty lashes and I really recommend them! :)
(Don't mind my uniform) Hahahaha :D