Inspiration: ClubCouture for Chinese New Year

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

CNY is a great opportunity to wear bright dresses! It doesn't necessarily have to be red too! I've been loving Silk Printed dresses now too, especially the ones with floral patterns. They look so oriental and chic. I also been loving the red, gold and black combination recently. Maybe it's just me and my CNY addiction. Well, anyway, while looking for something great to wear for celebrating chinese new year, I stumbled upon ClubCouture's new Lunar Collection and guess what. I saw a printed silk dress. It's just so cute! It looks so refined and mature at the same time too.

Red, Black, Gold, Silk! The three outfits look amazing though the 3rd one seems to look more on the formal side. My favorite most definitely is the 1st outfit! I also looked through ClubCouture's new arrivals! Here are some of my favorites.

This red dress is a less formal version of the red dress on top. I absolutely love this! Especially because of the bow detail on the shoulder. I'd wear this with a lot of black accessories! Haha. I know. Black and red AGAIN. Lol. But anyway, You can find this dress here.
This loose knit top is one of my favorites too >w< It's just too cute. Well for CNY, I'd wear this top with a red bodycon skirt, thigh high socks and a comfy pair of oxfords for a more casual feel. You can find this top here.

So don't forget to visit ClubCouture for more amazing clothes!

And by the way, you can find the beautiful printed silk dress here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe