I'm not a makeup pro. I'm sorry.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Well, First off, I just want to say I'm sorry for not being the best in applying makeup and false eyelashes. :( Why am I saying this? It's because of Emi<3's comment (Who by the way, I think is so awesome for being so frank and all)


I would just like to defend myself though. I'm not a makeup guru. I just review the products that I have. I was never good in applying makeup and I never did say that I'm a pro at gyaru makeup. I like gyaru makeup and I want to practice applying it more when I graduate. I cannot apply much makeup when I go to school. And living in a very conservative household, I try to be as discreet with my makeup as possible. So I'm sorry if you don't like how I apply my eye makeup, it's just the way I prefer to apply it. You can choose not to do the same. And as for curling my eyelashes, I'm scared of eyelash curlers. Hahaha. So... I prefer not to. Makeup is all about personal preference and self expression right? (^u^)

Thank you for giving me tips on how to apply my lashes though. :) 
From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate it and I'm sorry for letting you down.
I will practice soon and I will certainly make you all proud!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe