Haul: Still on the lookout for cheap lashes

Friday, January 06, 2012

I know. I know. I'm quite addicted to false lashes. -_- QUITE! Hahaha. But recently, I realized that buying lashes like Dolly Wink, Diamond Lash, Jewerich, Luminous Change can really be expensive so just recently, I've been really dedicated to look for cheap but nice looking lashes. So of course, the first stop was Daiso or here in the Philippines, Saizen. I don't really know why they changed the name of Daiso to Saizen but that's not really my concern.

Anyway, back to the topic.

I was looking for the infamous Daiso number 11 lashes. Those are the ones I really want to try. But sadly I couldn't find them. The only ones instock were the really "natural" looking ones. In terms of lashes, I love using the ones with thick spikes so, I was quite disappointed, until I saw the newly opened box full of the Daiso Volume Type Lashes in B! I quickly grabbed one and ran as fast as possibly can. Loljk. Anyway, bought them together with the Charcoal cleansing cream which I heard really gets all your makeup off and also the Ellefar Nose Highlight! Will try them out soon. :D Hope the lashes look good on me cause they are really cheap!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe