First Look: Assorted KKCenterHK Lashes

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Just a preview of the lashes I got from KKCenterHK. Which, by the way, sells really amazing lashes! They offer a lot of lashes, ranging from Criss-cross lashes to Glamour lashes. They also offer bottom lashesBe sure to check their products out!








Everything looks nice, right? I'm so excited to use them! :)
Watch out for reviews on these.
Which one do you want me to review first BTW? Tell me! >w<

And if you're interested to buy these you can use this code: BLGB596FO10
That can give you 10% off :) 
Just check out their products here: http://www.kkcenterhk.com/

And please do join my current giveaway wherein you can win Circle Lens, False Lashes and more! >w<

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe