Review: GEO Charm Brown (WT-A44)

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hello guys. I'm sorry for being MIA for a really long time. School is being such a pain ;_; Omo. God help me. 

These lens were sent to me by LensCircle but these weren't exactly the pair I wanted but after contacting them, they said that they will ship the lens I wanted. So two thumbs up for them. Definitely nice people there.

Here's the stock photo of the lens:

Diameter: 15.0mm
Base Curve Radius:
8.40 ~ 8.60mm
C.T:
0.04 ~ 0.13mm
Water Content:
38 ~ 42%
Using Cycle:
One Year
Power Range:
Plano (0.00)
Manufacturer:
Geo Medical Inc.


Well anyway, on to the review....
First off I would just like to point out that the lens came neatly packed in an animal print pouch with a free lens case. The pouch was adorable so much props to their packaging. 


SEE! Very tightly packed, no sloppiness whatsoever.
See how cute that pouch is! O_O
And they even included a guide on how to open your vials.
GEO WT-A44
How the lens look in the vials. (w/flash)



They look super natural right? :D I'm glad I have these lens. I definitely love these more than my EOS Max Pure Browns now.They look more dolly and more natural than the MPBs :DD So happy with these.

Design: /5 -- I love love love them! :D
Enlargement: /5 -- They enlarge pretty well and they make my eyes super dolly!
Comfort: /5 -- Not as comfortable as my G&G ones, GEOs dry up on my eyes after 5 hours!
TOTAL: /5 --Definitely love these lens!

If you're interested in these lens here's the link:
http://www.lenscircle.com/charm_circle_lens_brown_cosmetic_lenses.html

Oh BTW, please join my giveaway:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe